Monday, March 29, 2010

Country Feed Supply


If you are into gardening, farming or pets, Country Feed Supply is the place to go. This business booms and will become busier as the growing season approaches. I have been there when the parking lot was so crowded I could hardly find a parking place. One can find dairy, beef, poultry, bird, and horse feeds. I believe you can even order your baby chicks here. This is where I get dirt for my gardens and flower beds and potting soil for my pots. You can buy in by the bag or the scoop full. Various kinds of plant feed and pest management items are found on the shelves.

You can find just the right lawn hooks for your hanging flowers. Since I love to have birds around my house, my favorite place is browsing through the two rows of bird feeders, especially for hummingbirds. This is the largest display I have ever seen in any store.

The employees are very friendly and helpful. They will load your product if you are unable to do it yourself.

Country Feed Supply is owned by Sam Miller and is located at 389 West Kittle Road, which is off of M-33 north of Mio. The phone number is 989-826-2305. They are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 and Saturday from 8:00 to 3:00. Stop by and see what is offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment